Kyushu University Institutional Repository (QIR) collects, preserves and disseminates research outputs created by researchers and graduate students of Kyushu University; including, peer-reviewed journal articles, technical reports, departmental bulletin papers, dissertations and theses, and so on.
Rising subscription price of scholarly journals has become a serious problem for academic institutes. Under such circumstances, the numbers of institutional repositories is growing all over the world and there are various advantages for the university, researcher and entire society.
Advantages using QIR
- Achieve accountability
- Open its research activities up to the public
- Archive research output
- Unify management of research activities and preserve them permanently
- Gain global recognition by contribution to society and referring from mas-media
- Gain a new way of output
- Archive research output and open to the public by simple procedure
- Increase visibility
- Deliver your research output all over the world, including those who does not have subscription of the article
Items submitted to QIR are searchable on various searching interfaces like Google, JAIRO and OAIster.
How to deposit your items
You can submit your items by yourself or ask the library to submit. For details, please refer to How to deposit.
Digital Repository Section, Kyushu University Library
744 Motooka Nishi-ku Fukuoka 819-0395
TEL: 092-802-2459 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org