Online Support for Your Research & Learning
May I help you?
Kyushu University Library accepts your questions on-line.
If you need some help, please choose the best way to solve your questions in the forms below.
Kyushu University Library provides users with information about library services, collections, databases etc...
|FAQ：||You can check frequently asked questions.|
|Services：||Students and Faculty / Visitor
You can check library services. Visiting Guides (pdf ver) are available on the left column.
|Cute.Guides：||Cute.Guides provides many useful articles for students' learning and research. It includes some articles about tips to use library services.|
Details and Examples
- I want to ask about a particular collection in the library.
- I want to know when I can borrow the book I reserved.
- I want to know whether the material I want to research is available or not.
- Other Comments etc...
by e-mail / on the phone
Student / Faculty Member / Staff / Visitor
|The library accepts all types of questions about library services, collections etc...|
|Learning Support by Library TA (Cuter) on the Web|
- I want to know how to make good use of library for learning.
- I want to know how to write assignments.
- I want to know how to prepare for exams.
- I want to get some advice for choosing courses. etc...
Kyushu University Students [including undergraduate, graduate, research students etc...]
|Library TA (Cuter) will answer questions by Kyushu University Students about learning and research.|