Our reference librarians help you with a variety of reference services that are:
- instruction and help in using Kyushu Univeristy libraries and their resources through workshops, library tours, and assistance at a reference point.
- help in determining where to look for: which libraries or databases to meet your needs.
- assistance of how to use of various forms of electronic catalogs and indexes
You may contact us in person, by telephon, FAX, and email. Please let us know the following information:
- your name
- your contact information (TEL/FAX No. or email address)
- what is this reference questions for?
(papers, thesis, articles, etc)
- Your question
＊Tell us what you got so far, if you already have searched by yourself.
＊Some questions may take a time.
Contact to (Mon-Fri, 9:00-17:00):
office telephone FAX Central Library
092-642-2338 092-642-2340 Inquiry Form >> Medical Library
092-642-6040 092-642-6042 Design Library
(Office of Information Services)
092-553-4427 092-553-4598 Chikushi Library 092-583-7514 092-583-8801 Ito Library
092-802-2454 092-802-2455 HSSL