Improve Language Skills / Study Abroad
Books on Language and Study Abroad
They are available on the 4th floor of the Central Library.
The method of learning English by reading a lot of easy English books without dictionary is called "Extensive Reading".
We have a variety of books for Extensive Reading in the International Lounge on the 2nd floor of the SciTech Library. Please refer to the guide below for details.
- A Guide for Extensive Reading (in Japanese)
Learning Guides on Language and Study Abroad
- How to raise your TOEIC score to 900 by yourself! (in Japanese)
- Research Internship Abroad by IAESTE (in Japanese)
- Living in the Land of "Amore" for a Year (in Japanese)
- List of Guides on Language and Study Abroad (in Japanese)
Library TAs (Cuter) are answering your questions based on their own experience on study abroad.
Learning Support Desk in the library