Digitized images of Kyushu University Library holdings available in Collections (except for some exceptions) are openly available after October 2018. That is, you can reuse them freely at no charge, including any modifications and commercial uses, without any advance application to the Library.
Images openly available
- Digitized images indicateds as "Public Domain" (See examples below)
Mouko Shurai Ekotoba 蒙古襲来絵詞（模本）
Fuku-Haku Kozu 福岡城下町・博多・近隣古図
- Never damage profit, publicity and quality of Kyushu University, and never infringe human rights of other peoples.
- Indicate the source of digitized images:
e.g., "蒙古襲来絵詞(模本)" (Kyushu University Library Collections)
- Indicate so if you modify digitized images:
e.g., Modified from "蒙古襲来絵詞(模本)" (held by Kyushu University Library Collections)
- In order to research user needs, please let us know how you reuse(d) digitized images from the webform here in advance or later.
Higher resolution or Other formats
If you need digitized images of higher resolution or in other file formats, please contact us (see our contact information below).
Materials NOT openly available
If you want to reuse other digitized images or materials that have not yet been digitized, you need a prior application following the instruction (Japanese page only).
Digital Repository Section, Electronic Resources Management Division, Kyushu University Library
744 Motooka Nishi-ku Fukuoka 819-0395, JAPAN