Our reference librarians help you with a variety of reference services that are:
- instruction and help in using Kyushu Univeristy libraries and their resources through workshops, library tours, and assistance at a reference point.
- help in determining where to look for: which libraries or databases to meet your needs.
- assistance of how to use of various forms of electronic catalogs and indexes.
You may contact us in person, by telephone, FAX, and email. Please let us know the following information:
＊Tell us what you got so far, if you already have searched by yourself.
＊Some questions may take a time.
Contact to (Mon-Fri, 9:00-17:00):
- your name
- your contact information (TEL/FAX No. or email address)
- what is this reference questions for?
(papers, thesis, articles, etc)
- Your question
Contacting Offices（only from 9:00 to 17:00 on weekdays.）
|Central Library||Office for eResource Services||TEL: 092-642-2483||Mail Form|
|Scitech Library||Reference Section||TEL: 092-802-2454
|Medical Library||Reference Section||TEL: 092-642-6040
|Design Library||Circulation Section||TEL: 092-553-4427
|Chikushi Library||Library Service Section||TEL: 092-583-7514