Library TA(Cuter) assists your surviving in a class and academic life!
Library TA(Cuter) is an Advanced Teaching Assistant, who supports out-class learnings of Kyushu University students.
Although Cuter usually waits you at the learning support desks in Central and SciTech library, Cuter started to answer questions via the form below during the summer quarter in 2020, due to the prevention of spreading COVID-19.
- I want to get some advice for an assignment.
- I want to know how to write a paper.
- I want to know how to prepare for exams.
- I want to get some advice for choosing courses.
- I want to know how to utilize the library.
- Questions submitted through the form will be received and answer you back by email.
- Questions will be checked when Cuters are on duty, and will answer you back within 5 days depending on their working schedule.
- Cuters may not answer your question depending on its contents.
- Please check the link below for the Cuter's working schedule and subject areas in which they can handle.
- If you have a file that we need to refer to in order to answer your question, please upload it via the file sharing system and tell us the URL of the file in the question field.
About the form
- Your personal information (name, email, personal information in a comment) will be used only for the purpose to contact you.
- Your affiliation will be used for a response to you and statistical use.