Submission to QIR
If your paper has been or will be published in academic journals, the copyrights to such papers have been transferred from the author to the publisher under the contract. Please make sure that self-archiving to the institutional repository is permitted from the publishers. Most of the academic publishers permit author’s voluntary posting of accepted author manuscript. You can look up self-archiving policy of each publications at the following websites;
- Academic Publishers ... SHERPA/RoMEO
- Societies in Japan ... SCPJ
Reusing QIR content
- Copyrights of QIR content belong to their authors or publishers.
- Reusing QIR content is permitted under the copyright law.
- You must obtain permission from copyright holders to reproduce or distribute QIR content.
Submitted: 2019-10-23 | Updated: 2019-10-23 | Total Views: 3,750