We have started to get Crossref DOIs for the contents of Kyushu University Institutional Repository (QIR).
We have been getting Crossref DOIs for some of our contents on a trial basis, but with the revision of the "Management Guidelines of Kyushu University Institutional Repository (QIR)", we have decided to make it official. The target contents are academic journal articles, bulletin papers, and conference papers issued in the university written in European languages.
As of March 16, 2021, the following journals, bulletins, and conference proceeding have been deposited in Crossref. We have also registered Crossref DOIs for 3,528 QIR contents so far.
- Evergreen (Research Center for Green Technology, Kyushu University)
- Journal of Asian Humanities at Kyushu University (School of Letters, Graduate School of Humanities, Faculty of Humanities, Kyushu University)
- Bulletin of informatics and cybernetics (Journal published by the Research Association of Statistical Sciences)
- Bulletin of Mathematical Statistics (same as above)
- Journal of the Faculty of Agriculture, Kyushu University
- Memoirs of the Faculty of Science, Kyushu University. Series D, Earth and planetary science (Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences, Faculty of Sciences, Kyushu University)
- Memoirs of the Faculty of Science, Kyūsyū University. Series D, Geology (same as above)
- Proceedings of International Exchange and Innovation Conference on Engineering & Sciences (IEICES) (Volume 6 or later)
Crossref is a DOI Registration Agency (RA) for scholarly contents, a non-profit membership organization dedicated to improving scholarly communication with participation of academic publishers and associations worldwide. Crossref DOI can be expected to make research outputs easier to find, cite, link, assess and reuse in international academic communities and database services.
QIR plans to increase above contents from time to time including past discontinued publications. Crossref DOIs can be obtained for publications whose secretariat exists continuously on campus, even if they are not official publications of Kyushu University, such as a journal of research association. Please consider making a deposit to QIR, if you have any journals, bulletins, or conference proceedings written in English etc. to be published within the university.
- Management Guidelines of Kyushu University Institutional Repository (QIR) (japanese only)
(Revised on October 30, 2020)
- About DOI in QIR (japanese only)
Digital Repository Section, Electronic Resources Management Division, University Library