Easy access from PubMed to KU full-text articles
To PubMed users
The PubMed LinkOut is now available for research outputs at Kyushu University.
PubMed is a leading database of journal abstracts in the medicine and life sciences, available free of charge to anyone.
The following unique icon may appear in the "FULL TEXT LINK" section of the PubMed abstract page. You can click on it to access the Kyushu University Institutional Repository (QIR) and download the open access full text pdf. (For smartphones, click on the "Full text links" button to appear the icon.)
To researchers of Kyushu University
The above features will make it easier for PubMed users to read your paper. Once your paper has been indexed in PubMed, please remember to deposit the accepted manuscript in QIR and make it Open Access. There is no need to pay APC and the library staff will check for copyrights on your behalf. Please feel free to make a deposit.
The conditions for appearing the icon are as follows. If you do not see the icon that should be appeared, please let us know at the contact information at the end of this page.
- The article have a PubMed ID (PMID).
- The full text is available in QIR. (including the accepted manuscript).
- As an exception, if the article is open access on platforms such as PubMed Central (PMC) or journal publishers, the university link icon will not be appeared, but the link icon of those platforms will be appeared.
- Institutional Repository LinkOut: A New Full Text Access Feature in PubMed (NLM Technical Bulletin, 2017 March 22)
- An introduction to PubMed (Kyushu University version) (Cute.Guides)
- What's Open Access? (Kyushu University Library)
- How to Deposit (Kyushu University Library)
Digital Repository Section, Kyushu University Library