Kyushu University has decided to lower its guidance level to 1.5 (Partially Restrictions) beginning on March 1, 2021 responding to Fukuoka Prefecture’s lifting of the state of emergency.
In response to this, Kyushu University Library will change opening hours.
For more details on available services, refer to Library Response to Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The library does not accept visiting of the general public so far. Please see this page for access to our holdings.
Wednesday, March 10 - Wednesday, March 31, 2021
Weekends and Holidays 10:00-18:00
Thursday, March 4 - Sunday, March 28, 2021
Weekends and Holidays 9:30-17:00
*24 hours admission service with IC card is suspended.
Monday, March 29 - Friday, April 30, 2021
Weekends and Holidays Closed
*Due to renovation, Medical Library will be open only at the counter.
Monday, March 8, 2021 -
※Opening Hours for Spring vacation : Science & Technology Library(March 1 - March 31) and Design Library(February 13 - April 7）
Science & Technology Library https://www.lib.kyushu-u.ac.jp/en/libraries/scitech/hours
Design Library https://www.lib.kyushu-u.ac.jp/en/libraries/design/hours
- If you have symptoms such as fever, coughing, sneezing, and fatigue, reconsider your visiting.
- Please wear a mask during your stay.
- Make sure that sanitizing hands when you enter, and washing and sanitizing hands after you use equipment.
- Visiting as a group and conversation in the library is not allowed.
- Not available for online classes. You should take them at classrooms designated by department offices.
- Install “COVID-19 Contact-Confirming Application (COCOA) ” on your smartphone before your visit.
Circulation Section, Central Library firstname.lastname@example.org
Circulation Section, Science and Technoloby Library email@example.com
Circulation Section, Medical Library firstname.lastname@example.org
Circulation Section, Design Library email@example.com
Chikushi Library firstname.lastname@example.org