Kyushu University developed "Kyushu University Guidance" and restricts activities on campus.
Under the guidance, Kyushu University Library resumes the services.
Current Degree of Operation：Level 1.0 [Partial Restrictions]
Period: June 3, 2022 until further notice
Reference：“Kyushu University Guidance for Preventing the Spread of the Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).”
We continuously support your learning, education, and research by providing electronic materials and responding to your inquiries.
Ask us via Inquiry Form >> or email the contact information listed below.
Please consider following points:
- If you have symptoms such as fever, coughing, sneezing, and fatigue, reconsider your visit.
- Please wear a mask during your stay.
- Make sure to sanitize hands when you enter, and wash and sanitize hands after you use the equipment.
- Visiting as a group and conversations in the library are not allowed.
- Not available for online classes. You should take them at classrooms designated by department offices.
- Eating is not allowed in the library.
- Visitors for academic purposes can enter the library for a short time to browse and borrow materials.
Circulation Section, Central Library firstname.lastname@example.org
◆Science & Technology Library
Circulation Section, Science and Technology Library email@example.com
Circulation Section, Medical Library firstname.lastname@example.org
※From April 11, 2022 to end of April, 2023, due to renovation, Design Library will be operating in the temporary library.
Circulation Section, Design Library email@example.com
Chikushi Library firstname.lastname@example.org