We have registered various research outputs created by the researchers and graduate students in the University to Kyushu University Institutional Repository (QIR) and make them open through Collections.
Now, newly added contents in this month are as below:
|Type||# of new contents
|Total # of contents
(up to the end of this month)
|Bachelor's Theses (*)||1||21|
|Master's Theses (*)||0||317|
|Departmental Bulletin Paper||244||28,868|
|Book(part of it)||12||369|
(*)Thesis or Dissertation contains those have only abstract and do not have fulltext.
※From March 2021, the number of contents in the "Nakamura Tetsu Digital Archive" is recorded.
※Please refer to "QIR Statistics" for the changes in the number of publications by year.
Newly added Journals/Dissertations in this month are as below:
- "Bulletin of KIKAN Education" 8
- "The Shien or the journal of history" 159
- "Tetsugaku nenpo or Annual of philosophy" 81
- "Bungaku kenkyu or Studies in literature" 119
- "Journal of Law and Politics" 88(4)
- "The Journal of Korean economic studies" 19
- "Science bulletin of the Faculty of Agriculture, Kyushu University" 77(1)
- "Journal of the Faculty of Agriculture, Kyushu University" 67(1)
- "The Journal of Disability History Studies" 3
- "Kyushu Journal of Mathematics" 75(1)
- "Journal of architecture and urban design, Kyushu University" 39
- "Kyushu University Faculty of Law-News" 31
- "Studies in Chinese Literature" 50
- "Forschungsberichte zur Germanistik in Kyushu" 35
- "The Journal of Korean economic studies" All issues are now digitized!
- "Human science sociology and anthropology" All issues are now digitized!
You can easily submit your research output at "Activities" on this website.
For details, see:
Contact: Digital Repository Section, Electronic Resources Management Division, University Library
E-mail：qir＠jimu.kyushu-u.ac.jp / TEL：092-802-2459