We are pleased to annouce that the digitized images of 31 materials (107 volumes, 5,054 images) from the Kasuga Masaji & Kazuo Collection have just been published online and become available at the Kyushu University Collections.
- List of all the digitized materials from the Kasuga Masaji & Kazuo Collection (Kyushu University Collection)
- List of digitized materials (Excel)
- 金光明最勝王経 (Vols.1-10, transcript of late Nara period) [top left]
- 無量義経説法品第二 [top right]
- 慶長勅版：軄原抄 (北畠 親房, 1599) [bottom left]
- Momotaro (Thompson David,1886) [bottom right]
This project was funded by the Kyushu University Interdisciplinary Programs in Education and Projects in Research Development (P&P) (PI: ISHITA Emi, Associate Professor, University Library).
And one more thing. We will hold a special exhibition named "Magana, Kana, Kana - The history of Kana (the Japanese syllabary) and the literary style -" from 13th to 21st May at the Central Library (Hakozaki campus). You can meet the real materials of these images there. Don't miss it.