We have registered various research outputs created by the researchers and graduate students in the University to Kyushu University Institutional Repository (QIR) and make them open through Collections.
Now, newly added contents in this month are as below:
|Type||# of new contents
Total # of contents
|Thesis or Dissertation (*)||8||3314|
|Departmental Bulletin Paper||15||20796|
(*)"Thesis or Dissertation" contains those have only abstract and do not have fulltext.
Newly added Journals/Dissertations in this month are as below:
- 『Newsletter: Okaiko-sama』38
- 『Kyushu University Library, Research and Development Division Annual Report』2016/2017
- 『Keizaigaku=Kenkyu (Journal of Political Economy)』84(1)
- 『The Keizai Ronkyu』158
- 『Bulletin of the Graduate School of Integrated Sciences for Global Society, Kyushu University』24(1)
- 『Gobun Kenkyu』120
- 『Engineering sciences reports, Kyushu University』38(1,2,3)
- Doctoral Dissertations (conferred between January to March 2017)
You can easily submit your research output at "Activities" on this website.
For details, see:
https://www.lib.kyushu-u.ac.jp/en/services/qir/top (Only in Japanese)
Contact: Digital Repository Section, Office for eResource Services, University Library
E-mail：qir＠jimu.kyushu-u.ac.jp / TEL：092-642-2342