【Hospital Campus Training Session】MEDLINE+EBM Reviews(Cochrane Library) Usage Training
Biomedical Research Station 2F Seminor room 201
MEDLINE+EBM Reviews(Cochrane Library) is recommended for everyone wanting to conduct effective literature searches!
Efficient search methods and training will be introduced to help hospital staff understand how to effectively use MEDLINE+EBM Review(Cochrane LIbrary) in literature searches.
Both experience and new users are welcome to attend this 90-minute MEDLIINE+EBM Reviews(Cochrane Library) training session.
What is MEDLINE?
- The PICO Process
- Basic Search Mode: Keywords & Related Terms
- Advanced Search Mode: Thesaurus
- Search Filters
- My Account & Export Functions
EBMR(Cochrane Library) Contents
What is EBMR?
What is Cochrane?
What is Systematic Review?
【Date & Time/Venue】
|Opening Date & Time||Venue||Capacity|
|Biomedical Research Station 2F Seminor room 201||30|
*Delivered by the Wolters Kluwer Japan Training Manager!
What is Ovid MEDLINE?
Created by the United States Library of Medicine(NLM).
This bibliographic database's records cover a wide range of health-related and pre-clinical research topics in the fields of medicine, nursing, dentistry and veterinary medicine.
Since 1946, Medline has published abstracts from more than 5,600 biomedical journals from over 70 different countries.
What is EBMR(Cochrane Library)?
- The Cochrane Library is a databese issued by an international medical evaluation project called the Cochrane Collaboration.
- Over 8,700 systematic reviews and protocols (ongoing reviews) related to the treatment of various diseases, diagnosis, prevention and rehabilitation have been recorded since May, 2014.
- Cochrane's abstracts can also be searched in Ovid Medline.
- The Cochrane database can be considered a high impact journal on its own.
Medical Library Reference Service Section
Please to fill in the feedback after you've attended.
Your registration is accepted via the following button.