December 15 (TUE), 2015
Wokshops For International Students and Researchers!
Tips for Effective Literature Searching ※ For Researchers in Natural Sciences and Engineering
- Things you can do or you can't in Pubmed
- What are the differences between Web of Science and Scopus
- How you can choose the right articles from your search result
- The cases you should choose Google Scholar rather than other databases
How to Manage Your References ※ Mendeley
- Check what you can do in Mendeley
- Import references
- Manage PDF files
- Create reference lists with particular formats (journals or popular citation styles)
- Check other options on reference importing
- Share your references with your colleagues
- Create citation styles by your own
- Use Mendeley with other reference management tools
|Dec. 15, Tue.||14：00 - 15：00||Tips for Effective Literature Searching||
Internet Salon, Ito Library 2F
|15：10 - 15：50||Mendeley / Basic|
|16：00 - 16：30||Mendeley / Advanced|
All sessions on Dec. 15 are offered in English!
<How to Apply>
Registration form is HERE
For participants on Mendeley workshop, we strongly recommend to bring your own PC. You may borrow PCs owned by the library, however the number is limited.
Edunet is available as Wi-Fi during the workshops.
How to set up is here
We appriciate your cooportation for Questionary Survey
E-Resources Section, Central Library