E-Resources Portal at Kyushu University.
Kyushu University provides more than 84,000 E-Journals and 100,000 E-Books for students and faculty members.
*You can also search the available titles on "Collections".
- The following behaviors are not allowed by the terms of Agreements whether unintentional or not. Access to the journals will be suspended in the event of violation. Note that the punishment will affect not only the violator but also the whole of our university.
- Use for purposes other than individual study and research (espesially commercial use)
- Excessive download
・systematic download by automated search robot or download software
・excess of what is regarded as normal and reasonable for the personal use
- Modify, systematically reproduce, abridge, adapt, transform, translate, create any derivative work based on the Licensed Materials, redistribute or resell
- Remove, obscure or modify in any way any copyright notices, trademark or proprietary notices, author attributions or disclaimers as they appear in the Licensed Materials
- Use any Licensed Materials in a manner that would infringe the copyright or other proprietary rights therein
- Mount or distribute any part of the Licensed Materials on any electronic network, including without limitation the Internet and the World Wide Web, other than the Secure Network
- Allow anyone other than an Authorized User to use, access, display or otherwise make information from the Licensed Materials available to anyone other than an Authorized User
*If the penalty is imposed on our university by the above behaviors, we will locate the user and investigate the situation.