Library TA(Cuter) assists your surviving in a class and academic life!
Library TA(Cuter) is an Advanced Teaching Assistant, who supports out-class learnings of Kyushu University students.
Although Cuter usually waits you at the learning support desks in Central and SciTech library, Cuter started to answer questions via the form below during the summer quarter in 2020, due to the prevention of spreading COVID-19.
- I want to get some advice for an assignment.
- I want to know how to write a paper.
- I want to know how to prepare for exams.
- I want to get some advice for choosing courses.
- I want to know how to utilize the library.
- Questions submitted through the form will be received and answer you back by email.
- Questions will be checked when Cuters are on duty, and will answer you back within 5 days depending on their working schedule.
- Cuters may not answer your question depending on its contents.
- Please check the link below for the Cuter's working schedule and subject areas in which they can handle.
Ask a Librarian
- Librarians are also available for consultation via the inquiry form.
- Ask a librarian if your inquiry requires us to
- look through the contents of the books in the library.
- refer to the libraries in other institutions.
- check the terms and conditions such as the coverage of the databases or the e-journal titles.
- do any survey.
Learning and Research Support Section