We are pleased to announce that Kyushu University Library launched our new website on March 28, 2013.
It consists of three gateways for following purposes:
- You can search academic resources comprehensively, including library holdings and articles in the entire world.
- You can check opening hours, user information, and news & events.
- My Account
- You can make all online requests such as item renewals and room reservations.
- Academic colors and design featured Kyushu University images.
- High affinity in both smartphones and tablets.
- Single sign on -- all online services available with logging into the website only once.
- One intensive list integrated useful links for learning and researches.
☆Remote access to databases is now so simple!
You don't need go through "Cute.Anywhere" anymore when you access to subscribed databases such as Scopus and Web of Science. Do the same action when you do in campus. (Log in is required)
☆My Account accepts all requests.
All requests and reservations accepted via MyLibrary are now available in My Account.