Newly Added Contents to QIR (May, 2023)
We have registered various research outputs created by the researchers and graduate students in the University to Kyushu University Institutional Repository (QIR) and make them open through Collections.
Now, newly added contents in this month are as below:
|Type||# of new contents
|Total # of contents
(up to the end of this month)
|Bachelor's Theses (*)||0||21|
|Master's Theses (*)||9||506|
|Departmental Bulletin Paper||194||30,516|
|Book(part of it)||27||502|
(*)Thesis or Dissertation contains those have only abstract and do not have fulltext.
※From March 2021, the number of contents in the "Nakamura Tetsu Digital Archive" is recorded.
※Please refer to "QIR Statistics" for the changes in the number of publications by year.
Newly added Journals/Dissertations in this month are as below:
- 『Journal of Asian Humanities at Kyushu University』8
- 『Fukuoka Acta Medica』113(4)
- 『The journal of sociology of education, Kyushu University』25
- 『Keizaigaku=Kenkyu (Journal of Political Economy)』89(5/6)
- 『Linguistic science』58
- 『The bulletin of Institute of Research in Kyushu Cultural History』66
- 『Kyushu University Manuscript Library Newsletter』17
- 『The Journal of Life Needs Experience Learning』20
- 『Engineering Sciences Reports, Kyushu University』45(1)
You can easily submit your research output at "Activities" on this website.
For details, see:
Contact: Digital Repository Section, Electronic Resources Management Division, University Library
E-mail：qir＠jimu.kyushu-u.ac.jp / TEL：092-802-2459