Newly Added Contents to QIR (March, 2023)
We have registered various research outputs created by the researchers and graduate students in the University to Kyushu University Institutional Repository (QIR) and make them open through Collections.
Now, newly added contents in this month are as below:
|Type||# of new contents
|Total # of contents
(up to the end of this month)
|Bachelor's Theses (*)||0||21|
|Master's Theses (*)||8||454|
|Departmental Bulletin Paper||190||30,273|
|Book(part of it)||27||499|
(*)Thesis or Dissertation contains those have only abstract and do not have fulltext.
※From March 2021, the number of contents in the "Nakamura Tetsu Digital Archive" is recorded.
※Please refer to "QIR Statistics" for the changes in the number of publications by year.
Newly added Journals/Dissertations in this month are as below:
- 『Geijutsu Kogaku: the Journal of Design』38
- 『Information Infrastructure Initiative Kyushu University IT dayori』21
- 『Gakusei Hosei Ronsyu』17
- 『The Kyushu University Museum News』38、39
- 『BULLETIN OF THE KYUSHU UNIVERSITY MUSEUM』20
- 『Journal of health science』45
- 『Journal of Law and Politics』89(4)
- 『Kyushu University Psychological Research』24
- 『Educational Center for Information Processing』All issues
- 『Bulletin of informatics and cybernetics』55(2)
- 『Fukuoka Acta Medica』113(3)
- 『Bulletin of informatics and cybernetics』55(1)
- 『Science bulletin of the Faculty of Agriculture, Kyushu University』78(1)
- 『Journal of the Faculty of Agriculture, Kyushu University』68(1)
- 『Bulletin of KIKAN Education』9
You can easily submit your research output at "Activities" on this website.
For details, see:
Contact: Digital Repository Section, Electronic Resources Management Division, University Library
E-mail：qir＠jimu.kyushu-u.ac.jp / TEL：092-802-2459