Newly Added Contents to QIR (March, 2021)
We have registered various research outputs created by the researchers and graduate students in the University to Kyushu University Institutional Repository (QIR) and make them open through Collections.
Now, newly added contents in this month are as below（4/12 renewed）:
|Type||# of new contents
Total # of contents
|Bachelor's Theses (*)||0||19|
|Master's Theses (*)||39||268|
|Departmental Bulletin Paper||147||26,499|
|Book(part of it)||8||330|
(*)Thesis or Dissertation contains those have only abstract and do not have fulltext.
※From March 2021, the number of contents in the "Nakamura Tetsu Digital Archive" is recorded.
Newly added Journals/Dissertations in this month are as below:
- 『Kyushu University Psychological Research』22
- 『The Shien or the journal of history』158
- 『Tetsugaku nenpo or Annual of philosophy』80
- 『Bungaku kenkyu or Studies in literature』118
- 『Journal of health science』43
- 『Memoirs of the Faculty of Science, Kyushu University : Series D, Earth and planetary sciences』35(1)
- 『Science reports, Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences, Kyushu University』24(1)
- 『Journal of Comprehensive Cultural Studies』11、12
- 『Fukuoka Acta Medica』111(4)
- 『Journal of Law and Politics』87(4)
- 『Studies in Chinese Literature』49
- 『Journal of the Faculty of Agriculture, Kyushu University 』66(1)
- 『Science bulletin of the Faculty of Agriculture, Kyushu University』76(1)
- 『Bulletin of KIKAN Education』7
You can easily submit your research output at "Activities" on this website.
For details, see:
Contact: Digital Repository Section, Electronic Resources Management Division, University Library
E-mail：qir＠jimu.kyushu-u.ac.jp / TEL：092-802-2459