【COVID-19】Reading Rooms are Resumed (9/14 -)
From Monday, September 14, 2020, Kyushu University Library reopens reading rooms. (For affiliated members only)
However, some seats are not available to secure your safety. Due to the limitation, please use only library materials for learning and research purpose in the reading rooms. DO NOT occupy the seats for a long duration. Admission may be controlled depending on the numbers of the staying users.
(According to "Kyushu University Guidance”, it is encouraged that you work from home as possible as you can and consider shortening the duration of off campus activities.)
- If you have symptoms such as fever, coughing, sneezing, and fatigue, reconsider your visiting.
- Please wear a mask during your stay.
- Make sure that sanitizing hands when you enter, and washing and sanitizing hands after you use equipment.
- Visiting as a group and conversation in the library is not allowed.
- Install “COVID-19 Contact-Confirming Application (COCOA) ” on your smartphone before your visit.
Opening hours are not changed. For more details on available services, please refer to Library Response to Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
※ The library is not available for non-affiliated users. (Visiting campuses is not allowed.)
We are currently planning to expand available services for Fall 2020. We will announce for details as soon as possible when it is ready.
Circulation Section, Central Library firstname.lastname@example.org
Circulation Section, Science and Technoloby Library email@example.com
Circulation Section, Medical Library firstname.lastname@example.org
Circulation Section, Design Library email@example.com
Chikushi Library firstname.lastname@example.org