the Nakamura Tetsu Digital Archive ＞ Copyright and Use of the Content
- The digital content (hereinafter referred to as the "content") published in the Nakamura Tetsu Digital Archive (hereinafter referred to as the "archive") includes items that are protected by copyright and other rights. In principle, the rights of the content belong to the authors of the original materials, and the data of texts is released only with the permission of the authors.
- The copyright of this archive belongs to Kyushu University.
Use of Content
- If the content you wish to use has a license description, please follow the terms of that license.
- If there is no license description, please do NOT engage in any secondary uses of content (reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, etc.) without permission, beyond the scope of private use.
- Regardless of whether there is a license description or not, you may cite content within the scope specified by the Copyright Act (External link; Japanese Law Translation Database System | Ministry of Justice). When citing content, please include the following accreditation.
- For citations, please refer to the following Web sites
Copyright in Japan Q and A | Copyright Research and Information Center CRIC Outline of the Copyright Law
VIII. In Which Cases Works Can Be Used Exceptionally Without Authorization?
- If you have written an academic paper using this archive, please provide share the results with us (this is not a binding obligation). Please note that we may publish your work as an example of the use of this archive in the Kyushu University Institutional Repository (QIR).
Kyushu University assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any actions taken by users after using this archive. In addition, Kyushu University assumes no responsibility for any damage caused by the use of the content or by the inability to use content.