Kyushu University Collections is a comprehensive database of academic contents provided by Kyushu University library, where you can search and access printed books and journals in the university, subscribed and open access e-journals and e-books, Kyushu University Institutional Repository (QIR), digitized images of our rare materials, and more.
* Try World Contents to discover more global resources beyond Kyushu University Collections.
- Filter by Contents Type, Publication Year, Subject, Series, Author, Location, etc.
- Sort by "Most borrowed" or "Newest Arrivals"
- Book images, abstract, table of contents (partly)
- Labels for "Popular" or "New" items
- Recommendation: "Similar Items" or "
|Category||Description||# of items|
|Holding materials||Local holdings including printed books, journals and audio-visuals in all Kyushu University Library and research laboratories||
1.71 mil. records (4.2 mil volumes books, 83,000 titles journals)
|e-journals||Accessible e-journals||195,000 titles|
|e-books||Accessible e-books||260,000 vols|
|Kyushu University Institutional repository (QIR)||Open access contents deposited to QIR||37,000 items|
|Digital collections||Digitized images of rare collections||117,000 items|