The counter of the central library was unified from Tuesday,March 12.
For this integration, the following services for university members are available within the opening time, including Weekends & Holidays.
*** Available within opening time ***
- Pick up the books and the photocopies obtained through interlibrary loan without payment at the counter.
- Return the books borrowed through interlibrary loan.
*Please be sure to return them to the counter's staff.
- Use the in-library-use book borrowed through interlibrary loan.
- Submit an application form for interlibrary loan.
*You may also request from your Cute.MyLibrary account.
- Submit and receive an application form for a letter of introduction to other university libraries.
Borrow and return the installation media of Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions(Microsoft Office, Windows OS).
Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions(Information Infrastructure Initiative, Kyushu University)
The following services are available on weekday 9:00-17:00 as before.
- Pick up the books and the photocopies obtained through interlibrary loan with payment at the counter.
- Use the microfilm/microfiche reader.