Library TA (Cuter) answers your questions on lectures and university life
Library TA(Cuter) answers your questions at the learning support desks in Central and SciTech library.
- Central Library 4F Cute.Commons
- SciTech Library 1F Entrance
- Please see the link below for the working schedule of the Library TA (Cuter) and the areas in which they can answer.
- I want to get some advice on a lecture.
- I want to know how to write a report.
- I want to know how to prepare for exams.
- I want to get some advice on a future course.
- I want to know how to utilize the library.
- Please wear a mask.
- Please cooperate with temperature measurement.
- The learning support desk may be closed according to the university's campus restriction level.
Learning Support on the Web
You can also send questions via the webform.
Ask a Librarian
- Librarians are also available for consultation via the inquiry form.
- Ask a librarian if your inquiry requires us to
- look through the contents of the books in the library.
- refer to the libraries in other institutions.
- check the terms and conditions such as the coverage of the databases or the e-journal titles.
- do any survey.
Learning and Research Support Section