Library TA (Cuter) answers your questions on lectures and university life
Library TA(Cuter) is an Advanced Teaching Assistant, who supports out-class learnings of Kyushu University students.
Although they usually answer questions at the learning support desks in Central and SciTech library, due to the prevention of spreading COVID-19, they started to answer questions in the form below during the summer quarter in 2020.
- I want to get some advice on a lecture.
- I want to know how to write a report.
- I want to know how to prepare for exams.
- I want to get some advice on a future course.
- I want to know how to utilize the library.
- During the summer quarter in 2020, from June 25th to August 12th
- A plan after the summer quater has not been decided.
- Questions submitted through the form will be checked and answered by email.
- Questions will be checked when the Library TA (Cuter) is on duty, and will be responded within 5 days depending on a working schedule of Cuter.
- The Library TA (Cuter) may not be able to answer your question depending on its contents.
- Please see the link below for the working schedule of the Library TA (Cuter) and the areas in which they can answer.
Ask a Librarian
- Librarians are also available for consultation via the inquiry form.
- Ask a librarian if your inquiry requires us to
- look through the contents of the books in the library.
- refer to the libraries in other institutions.
- check the terms and conditions such as the coverage of the databases or the e-journal titles.
- do any survey.
Learning and Research Support Section